For those who know me, they know that I do have a YouTube channel. I mean, who doesn’t? I’ve had this channel for the longest time, but was never really consistent with my content. I’m starting to get back into the swing of things slowly, but we all know that life happens. My videos are beauty related videos, and I’ve always been interested in making people embrace their natural beauty, just by enhancing their features. Before I got into DIY, yarn crafts, and all that other jazz, I’ve always considered makeup artistry to be some sort of craft of mine. I mean, anything that you do with your hands, like making/building-wise, that’s a craft.
Because some of you have no clue as to who I am, I’ve provided a video on a tag that’s been going on around YouTube for a while now. So, get to know me & enjoy the video.
Here are a few other random facts that I thought of after I filmed this video:
51) I didn’t realize I have a birthmark near my left elbow until my early 20s.
52) The only soda I drink is Sprite (or any lemon-lime flavor) and orange soda.
53) In the past 1.5 years, Caesar and I moved 3 times.
54) My sisters & I rode an elephant and a camel at a fair.
55) I love watching shows from the 90s, when the moral of each episode was wholesome and realistic.